It exists now a humidifier made by CREDO especially designed for the tasting.
Tasting humidifier :
- The SUP'AIR is a tasting humidifier
- It allows a moisture content more important, for the smoker who likes very flexible cigars.
- It is used in a secund cigar case dedicated to the tasting
- SUP'AIR gel humidifer is easy-to-use and economical.
- It is rechargeable with distilled water
- SUP'AIR gel is translucent and shows the level of filling
- It is necessary to fill the humidifier when the volume of the gel decreases by half.
- Filling : the apparatus is placed in a saucer in which 10 millimeters of water are added. Then the gel is allowed to absorb water.
- SUP'AIR : to 40 cigars
It is necessary to fill the humidifier every 40 days about or when your hygrometer drops below 70%. The filling must be done with distilled water.
Remove the protective tape from the adhesive on the back of the magnetic board. Then glue the magnet inside the lid of the cigar cellar.
Filling humidifier :
- Place the apparatus in a saucer in which you will add 5 mm of distilled water
- Let the gel absorb water during about 10 minutes
- Clean the appliance thoroughly and replace it after a few minutes
- Enjoy during 40 days of your cigars perfectly preserved