HUMIDOR-STATION.COM is aware that you may wish to be informed as to the way in which data and information from which you could probably be identified such as your name, address, telephone number and fax or e-mail address, etc., (“Personal Data”), which you provide to HUMIDOR-STATION.COM, is processed. We have therefore drawn up the present charter to explain to you how we use your Personal Data, as well as all the reasonable measures that we take to maintain a satisfactory level of transparency, confidentiality, security and access.
The data processor for the website HUMIDOR-STATION.COM is SARL PROJECT WEB with a capital of EUR 15,000, sise 235 allée Hector Pintus - 06610 La Gaude France - registered with the Commercial and Company Register of Grasse under number 499 389 146, as represented by Mr. Romain GOUNIOT, its Director and Data Protection Officer.
This charter applies, in particular, to customers and visitors with regard to offers and services, and to visitors to the website HUMIDOR-STATION.COM. It may be complemented at any time by specific information that will be brought to your attention, whether an offer or new service.
You are completely free to browse on this website with the reservation that you accept the Terms and Conditions for any orders placed for products, as well as the rules for the processing of your personal data.
1. What personal data does HUMIDOR-STATION collect?
HUMIDOR-STATION.COM does not collect or process any Personal Data that you have not provided specifically, voluntarily and intentionally. We vouch for our personnel’s strict conformity to security and confidentiality standards and we assure you that the processing of your Personal Data is performed in total conformity with relevant data protection legislation.
Any information allowing your identification directly or indirectly, which corresponds in particular to last name, first name(s), date of birth, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number, constitutes personal data.
NB: HUMIDOR-STATION is not designed or intended to collect Personal Data relating to minors. In order to conform with legislation that protects minors, children under 18 years of age must not provide any Personal Data and remain under the guardianship of their legal representatives.
HUMIDOR-STATION.COM collects and processes the following categories of data:
- Data to identify you: last name, first name;
- Personal characteristics: date of birth;
- Contact data: postal address, e-mail, landline and mobile telephone number;
- Economic and financial data: means of payment, payment history;
- Connection data, use of services.
2. Why does HUMIDOR-STATION collect and process your data?
Most of our services do not necessitate any registration, which means that you can visit our websites without identifying yourself to us. Certain services may request prior subscription, which will be requested of you. When you subscribe to such a service, you may be called upon to complete some fields in a form (some are mandatory, others are optional), and to chose a username and a password. In such situations, if you should refuse to provide us with the Personal Data that we request from you, access to certain parts of our websites may, as a result, be denied to you and it may be impossible for us to respond to your requests.
HUMIDOR-STATION.COM collects and processes your Personal Data solely for specific and restricted purposes, which we inform you of when you wish to use certain services. For example, we have to collect and use your Personal Data in order to provide you with our products and/or services, to invoice you for such products and/or services that you might purchase, to check your credit situation, to market other products and/or services that we believe may be of interest to you, to process your job application, to send you information bulletins or to communicate with you for other reasons. In addition, we may use your Personal Data to evaluate the efficiency of our services and to improve them, for the benefit of our visitors and customers, for our internal statistics or for other operational needs, to evaluate customer interest, as well as to determine buying behaviour and customer trends, and to better define product development and marketing strategies.
More specifically, data processing performed by HUMIDOR-STATION has the following purposes:
- Manage access and visitor/customer identity and authentication of such persons;
- Verification, and authentication of data transmitted by the customer;
- Process orders;
- Manage stocks;
- Manage dispatch and tracking of orders;
- Invoice and process payments;
- Ensure After-Sales Service;
- Deal with complaints, returns and retractions;
- Communicate for the sake of customer management;
- Recover unpaid debts;
- Deal with disputes;
- Manage requests related to the rights of persons concerned;
- Store and archive customer data in order to be able to fulfil legal obligations;
- Customization of services by displaying advertising based on user browsing history, as per his/her preferences;
- Prevention and detection of data trespass, malware (malicious software or programmes) and management of security incidents;
- Fight against fraud;
- Management of operation and optimization of site - e-marketing activities: we use your data for marketing purposes. These activities comprise of:
* The use of your contact details to send you information on a regular basis. You can unsubscribe from such e-mail marketing communication easily and at any time by clicking on the link “Unsubscribe”, which you will find in all our newsletters and communication supports;
* Customized offers, based on your information, may be proposed to you, mobile Apps and Internet site/third-party Apps (including social networks), and site content that is displayed for you may also be customized;
* When you participate in other promotional activities (for example promotional games), certain information is used for the smooth operation of such activities.
Communication with you: we may also contact you on other occasions by e-mail, letter, telephone or SMS, based on contact details that you have previously provided;
- Subscription to our Newsletter;
- Improvement of our services: we also use your personal data for analytical purposes to improve our services, user experience, the operation and quality of our services, and also to perform tests and resolve problems.
By transmitting your Personal Data to us, you consent explicitly to such purposes.
HUMIDOR-STATION does not store your data longer than necessary.
Data storage duration is connected to the service which it is associated with and in any event, for the duration of the commercial relationship and/or for fiscal and accounting needs, handling of any disputes, debt collection needs, tracking of criminal activities and in order to prevent any illicit behaviour, to perform satisfaction surveys and to ensure file conformity.
This collection of data is performed in conformity with legislation, with declarations duly made to the CNIL, and General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), covering customers and prospective customers. We do not collect unusable data, or an excessive quantity of data.
The Data is also subject to intermediate archiving, duly declared, in order to satisfy legal, accounting and fiscal obligations.
3. Who has access to your data?
HUMIDOR-STATION.COM never sells, lends, shares or disseminates your Personal Data to third parties, external to HUMIDOR-STATION.COM, for commercial purposes of any kind.
Collected data is intended for internal services of HUMIDOR-STATION and its service providers in order to maintain the operation of its Services, including trustworthy third parties for payment by bank card, web hosts, specialized service providers in the detection of fraud and authentication services: OVH, trustworthy third party for bank cards.
If legislation in effect requires so, the website may perform data transmission in response to any grievances and to conform to administrative and legal procedures.
In any event, HUMIDOR-STATION.COM ensures that third parties guarantee the same level of protection as does the company and, if necessary, HUMIDOR-STATION.COM demands a contractual undertaking that such third parties process Personal Data exclusively for the purpose that you have authorized, and with the full discretion and security required.
4. Is your Data processed outside the EU?
The visitor/Customer authorizes the Site to transfer, store and process his/her data within the European Union.
Data collected may be processed outside the European Union with regard to hosting and payment services. In this event, HUMIDOR-STATION makes the necessary arrangements with its service providers and partners to ensure an adequate level of protection for your data, and in complete conformity with regulations in effect.
In any event, the website remains responsible. Such data transfers are accompanied by organizational and technical measures that ensure an adequate level of protection of such data.
5. Security and confidentiality commitment
We monitor the security of your data as if it was ours. Data collected is stored in a secure environment inaccessible to the public in order to prevent any non-authorized access, use, loss, modification, destruction or disclosure.
HUMIDOR-STATION undertakes to implement and maintain, at its own expense, a suitable IT security programme, taking into account the current state of the art, implementation costs and the nature, scope, context and purposes of such processing of personal data, and the risk (probability and severity variables) to the rights and freedoms of visitors/Customers. This programme includes rigorous technical and organizational measures. Only persons qualified and authorized to process your data within HUMIDOR-STATION and its partners (qualified personnel, web host) have secure access to such data.
The technical and organizational measures may be enhanced with technological advances and future developments. Consequently, HUMIDOR-STATION is authorized to employ any alternative and adequate measures in this respect. Such alternative measures may not however offer a lower level of security than that prescribed by legislation for such measures. All major changes must be documented in an appropriate manner and notified to the Customer.
6. About cookies and anonymous data
Most of the information that we collect on our websites is of an anonymous character. When you visit our websites, we do not collect any Personal Data that is not specifically provided, voluntarily and intentionally, by you. Anonymous information is processed by HUMIDOR-STATION to help improve the content of its websites, to customize them for our visitors and to learn more about them and the way they use our websites. To do so, HUMIDOR-STATION may use tracking technology, (“cookies”) to collect anonymous information such as the type of browser and operating system, as well as the time and date of access. “Cookies” themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A “cookie” is a small information file sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
The only cookies used on HUMIDOR-STATION are necessary for the operation of the site and do not require user approval under the GDPR.
If you do not want our website to deposit cookies on your computer, you can:
- either leave our website,
But please note that in this case, certain services will not be accessible to you or will be degraded.
In order to avoid the storage of cookies via your browser, you have the possibility of modifying your browser’s parameters to block cookies originating from a particular website. You can also delete all cookies already present on your computer.
In general, access to this functionality is gained via your browser’s “Options” or “Preferences” menu.
We can provide you with the following links to help you with the most common browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
For more information on cookies, you can consult the CNIL website (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-et-autres-traceurs)
About IP Addresses: we collect and process IP addresses for statistical, verification and click validation purposes within the framework of our activities and check their use within the framework of a register of notified processing duly declared to the CNIL. IP addresses are processed in conformity with the principles of personal data protection defined by the legislation in effect.
7. What are your rights and how to exercise them?
You can, at any time:
- Request from us a copy of personal data about you that we store;
- Inform us of any changes relating to your personal data, or request us to modify any personal data about you that we store;
- In certain situations, you can request that we erase, block or restrict the processing of your personal data, or oppose any of our methods used to process your personal data;
- Request the portability of your Data, as from 25 May, 2018;
- In certain situations, you can also request that we send your personal data to a third party who you have communicated to us;
When we use your personal data with your consent, you have the right, and at any time, to withdraw your consent, in conformity with legislation in effect. In addition, when processing your personal data on the basis of a legitimate or public interest, you can refuse, at any time, that we use your personal data, under reservation of the legislation in effect.
- You can also, at any time, request that you no longer receive advertising by contacting us directly and free of charge, or by means of the unsubscribe link, included in all prospective advertising that we may send you by electronic mail. If you want to oppose the processing of your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest and no method of unsubscribing is directly available, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inform us immediately of any modification of or inexactitude in your personal data by contacting us.
If we have in our possession personal data about you that is not accessible on our website, you can send us your request free of charge. For any request concerning the present Charter and the exercising of your rights, or if you have a grievance, please contact the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.
To exercise your rights, you can choose to address your request (giving your e-mail address, last name, first name, postal address and a copy of your ID card):
- By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By visiting the website, in the contact section: https://www.humidor-station.com/contact-us.html
- By postal letter to the following address:
Data Protection Officer
235 Allée Hector Pintus
06610 La Gaude (France)
A reply will be addressed to you within one (1) month at the latest from the date of reception of your request.
In the case of a request for the deletion of your data and/or in the case of the exercising of your right to request erasure of your data, we may however store such data in an archived form for the necessary duration to fulfil our legal, accounting and fiscal obligations.
8. Links to other websites
As a service provided to our visitors, our websites may contain hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated or controlled by HUMIDOR-STATION.COM. Consequently, HUMIDOR-STATION.COM cannot be held responsible for content on such websites, nor for the data protection practices of third parties who operate such sites. Please note that such data protection practices may vary from those presented in the present Confidentiality Policy. We undertake to verify and understand their practices in such matters before entrusting them with your Personal Data.
9. Contact with HUMIDOR-STATION.COM
If you have any questions or grievances to formulate with regard to our conformity to the present Confidentiality Policy, or if you wish to transmit recommendations or comments to us as to how to improve the quality of the Policy, please contact HUMIDOR-STATION.COM at the following addresses: click here.
We can assure you that we do our best to constantly improve the protection and security of Personal Data entrusted to us.
For further information on the use of our websites, we invite you to also read our “Terms and Conditions” with the utmost attention.